If you want to contribute to OpenWrt by adding useful information to the wiki, you can apply here for a wiki account.
Post here, mentioning @wiki-account, stating that you want to get a wiki account.
Since new users can not send PMs, someone from the OpenWrt team will contact you and initiate the conversation.
Please send your desired username, real name and emailaddress via PM to wiki-account, and an account will be created for you.
- Read Dokuwiki Syntax Tutorial for available markup commands and installed syntax plugins. You can try them out in the Playground Page!
- Read Wiki contribution guide to see the guidelines to follow when writing articles.
- See Adding images to the OpenWrt Wiki on how to take good pictures and upload them to the site.
- See https://openwrt.org/meta/create_new_dataentry_page for how to create new dataentries
- See https://openwrt.org/meta/create_new_device_page for how to create new devicepages