Rpi4 < $(community_build)

For the builds

I would say it’s stable and safe as I’ve had no issues here in ~2 years now

Wulfy23’s builds just work great!

1 Like

Anyone try to run docker host on this build / rpi4 yet?

looks like there is a NEW build !

will install tonight

github says that it's experimental, wait until tomorrow.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan :slight_smile:

should we upgrade? is it tested and is it working?

Anyone who upgraded to the latest build any issues or not?

2.1.11.9-6 is working fine for me

1 Like

2.1.11.9-6 working fine here

1 Like

Please help with enabling the custom firewall for HL and TTL mangling all outbound traffic through the usb0 interface.

I was able to enable (I think) the feature FWCUSTOM=1 in /etc/custom/wrt.ini, but my outbound TTL remains unchanged - tested by pinging through CLI on windows and SSH terminal in openWRT. Any help would be appreciated.

For reference: cell phone tethered through the usb0 interface requiring a specific TTL/HL value to be compatible with my network setup.

How do I upgrade without losing my settings?

Always save a backup first

Then upload the sys file off wulfy23’s GitHub on the same page

Hasn’t glitched yet for me

how do I activate the irqbalance script ?

Googling 'irqbalance openwrt' lead me to the wiki page:

2 Likes

didn't help much

Well, irqbalance can help if by default too much interrupt processing happens on some CPU while others are idling, and only for those interrupts that can actually be distributed to different CPUs.

If that was not your issue, then irqbalance is unlikely to help.; your question however was how to activate irqbalance and I guess the wiki entry solved that.

3 Likes

What is this
now I can't skip this error in the Microsoft edge.

I would guess this is edge choking on your router's self-signed certificate. Don't you love it if tech companies try to decide what is best for you*?

*) And the worst is that it seems likely that this kind of stern guidance actually improves the internet security on average, it just sucks to be caught in one of the use-cases where this policy absolutely mis-fires, it is not that resorting to http-only access to your router actually improves security.

3 Likes

Use Firefox, with ublock origin, privacy badger and Facebook container

1 Like