The LEDE Community is proud to announce the first service release of
stable LEDE 17.01 series.
LEDE 17.01.1 "Reboot" incorporates a fair number of fixes back ported
from the development branch during the last six weeks.
Some selected highlights of the service release are:
- Linux kernel updated to version 4.4.61 (from 4.4.50 in v17.01.0)
- Reworked opkg to reduce resource usage
- Bug fixes and improvements for MT7620 radios
- Bug fixes and improvements for the odhcpd DHCPv6 server
- Bug fixes for the umdns mDNS implementation
- Fixed and improved nslookup applet
- API additions to the libubox library
- Improved service termination logic in procd
- Assorted platform fixes for ar71xx, arc770, archs38, bcm53xx,
brcm2708, kirkwood, lantiq, mvebu, ramips and x86
For a detailed list of changes since 17.01.0 refer to
For latest information about the 17.01 series, refer to the wiki at:
To download the v17.01.1 images, navigate to:
A big thank you goes to all our active package maintainers, testers,
documenters and supporters.
The LEDE Community