Hi! So I recently purchased this device and installed 21.02 stable on it.
Photos of the issue here due to new user restriction.
After performing basic configuration I entered the Network - Wireless menu to configure my access points. The following was observed:
- With the default configuration, two radios are detected (radio0: MT7915E nac, radio1: Generic bgn).
- See 1.png
- Activated both APs with their default settings (OpenWrt SSID, no password...) and I could connect my devices.
- See 2.png
- Both 2.4G and 5G were displayed as being used. No issues here.
- See 3.png
- Anyhow, I proceeded to modify these and have two separate APs for 2.4G and 5G.
- After saving and rebooting, radio0 and radio1 appear to share the same name and both allow all available configurations (N, AC...). I dont think this is correct.
- Radio0 displays "Wireless not associated" and only radio1 is currently working with my 5G SSID.
- See 4.png
Side note: AX not available?
I'm not fully comfortable using uci to modify my settings hence the reason I'm using the web interface, although I can ssh into the machine and post logs and configs upon request.