As we kick off the LEDE Project, we're having good "startup discussions" about how we want to organize things.
Rather than let the discussion spread across lots of unrelated topics, I want to try to consolidate them into one place here in "Site Feedback".
This is the first of several a few questions about how we want to construct and evolve the site.
Who is our audience?
- What level of expertise do we expect them to have to use the site
- What are they trying to do?
- Just try LEDE?
- Build a solid router for home (and family) use?
- Testbed for learning about networking/VPN/firewalls/etc?
- Build LEDE with their own package set?
- Create new packages?
- How often do they expect to install LEDE?
- Install it once and leave it alone?
- Install it a couple times over 3-6 months then let it sit?
- Create many builds over time?
The answers to these questions will help us prioritize the effort on pages of the site.