Stickers with the new OpenWrt logo

Hello,

has anyone produced stickers with the new 2020 OpenWRT logo yet? I would like to get some to attach on the devices on which I use OpenWRT. Alternatively, does anyone know of an online service that can produce not too many stickers of good quality at a reasonable price?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Dan

2 Likes

I may order some stickers on Sticker Mule . It would be nice to share an order to keep cost low. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hello,

I don't know about the others, but maybe someone would be able to prepare wallpapers with a new logotype, graphics for T-shirts maybe?

1 Like

For T-Shirts see Official OpenWrt merchandise: T-shirt (phase 1/3, ideas)

2 Likes

Hi, freewear.org asked me what I think about these stickers which they'd like to produce and sell (incl. donation to the OpenWrt projects).

Please share your thoughts

5 Likes

Hello, we greatly appreciate the previous post, and take the opportunity to introduce ourselves: we are www.FreeWear.org and we're at the complete disposal of the community.

Thanks a lot, best regards.

1 Like

I like them, but I would also like more traditional rectangular shaped ones.

2 Likes

Did anything come out of this? I don't see the stickers on the Free Wear website.

FreeWear mentioned via email that they'll be super busy over the summer but start printing things in August, let's give them a bit more time.

Hi @IceG, all,

We believe that we'll be able to offer the stickers by the end of this month or early October. We will keep informed to the community.

Thanks a lot, kind regards,

FreeWear.org.

2 Likes

News on this?

At last, the OpenWrt stickers are available in FreeWear.org.

2 Likes

Great, I’ll order some!