Official OpenWrt merchandise: T-shirt (phase 1/3, ideas)

Great idea! Let's also include the moderators on the forum, who do some heavy lifting to keep the discourse civil, and admins/major contributors on the wiki who make us look good to the outside world.

2 Likes

Now that GitHub is down, any updates on this? Should we just keep it simple for a first "test run" and have a simple plain shirt with Logo for the first round?

It's in progress, I've asked designer to start sketching the t-shirt design some time ago.

Should we just keep it simple for a first "test run" and have a simple plain shirt with Logo for the first round?

From https://openwrt.org/trademark

When You Can Use the OpenWrt Trademarks Without Asking Permission ?

• You can make t-shirts, desktop wallpapers, caps, or other merchandise with OpenWrt trademarks for non-commercial usage.

So nothing prevents you or anyone else to do so already. One can simply take the PDF logo (or export the SVG) and send it to your nearby t-shirt producing service and you should get your t-shirt back few days later.

3 Likes

Great idea! I hope you'd also consider polo-shirts!

Looks great! I'll wait for the official shirts :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi, freewear.org asked me to share their shirt ideas and would like to produce and sell them (incl. donation to the OpenWrt project).

Please share your thoughts.

@ynezz would you shar the design files of your previous two suggestions with freewear.org? If so please send them to me.

1 Like

I like the polo (9). New logo rocks.

2 Likes

Hello to the community,

With some delay that we regret, we present ourselves with the intention of collaborating with the project. We enclose some revised sketches with a new 'royal blue' t-shirt, a new printing simple in the back and a correction of a mistake in the sweatshirts and the polo shirt. We hope you like them and we will value your contributions!!

Thank you very much & kind regards :slight_smile:

FreeWear.org.

3 Likes

I can't find the new design items on your web-site. This link: https://www.freewear.org/OpenWrt only shows old design shirt/hoodie.

Hi stangry,

No, they are not yet. In fact, they are being analyzed in this forum (contributions, suggestions ...) for their early incorporation Thank you !! :grinning:

We raise a fast survey to the community about the preference of printing or not the back of the polo shirts and sweatshirts. Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

• With Print on Back
  • No Print on Back

0 voters

1 Like

I like the dark blue #2 with the #4 print from the first proposal in the back.

The tagline is what makes these prints fun.

Thanks for your input, Borromini!!

We appreciate your collaboration, mbo2o.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

I got my first sirt from freewear and it's great!:+1:

6 Likes

With some delay in the news :frowning: , but a lot of illusion, here is the Openwrt range of garments on FreeWear.org.

https://www.freewear.org/OpenWrt

Remember that when you buy, you're donating a part to Openwrt.

Thanks a lot to the community, kind regards,

FreeWear.org.

2 Likes

forgive me if i'm doing something wrong ( i tend to be pretty thick when it comes to particulars )...

but there is no way to make a purchase?

select size > ok
select color > ok
shows price > then what?

You were able to click in the right upper corner. However, now there is this "working on online events...". :wink: I think we have to wait until Monday. :confused:

1 Like