Rpi4 < $(community_build)

I hope after some time away, @anon50098793 will miss his users and fans more than he resents those who wronged him.

2 Likes

Agreed! Hopefully he resumes

It was so nice to have one thing that always just worked

2 Likes

@anon50098793 is the guy who got me into OpenWRT and showed me there is a realway to do top end router stuff on a Raspberry Pi 4B. Wulfy23 I hope no one is upsetting/bullying or anything to disrupt you in any way. We are all Technical people and we follow the people like Wulfy. Please think Wulfy we want you back very much, there is a lot of very lost people with out you.

3 Likes

Poke so this thread doesn’t die. Long live wulfy23

6 Likes

So wulfy23 is now anon50098793 ???

Yes, he asked for his account to be deleted and the admins complied.

So what’s the new update for?

This is what I gathered,

5.7.9   -2)
        r19171  -2)
                -1?) rework wwan/ttl 65 logic @ uci/network/hoplimit
                      i.e.1=65     uci -q set network.3g.hoplimit='1'; uci commit network; ifdown 3g; ifup 3g
                      or           uci -q set network.3g.hoplimit='64'; uci commit network; ifdown 3g; ifup 3g
                      orremove     uci -q set network.3g.hoplimit='0'; uci commit network; ifdown 3g; ifup 3g
                -3) rpi-perftweaks.sh fixup sloppy errors thankyou synapse!!!
                    https://github.com/wulfy23/rpi4/issues/17
                -5) same issue as above... remove semi-forced backport for RCSHBASH no way to check disabled manually

Post to renew the timer

3 Likes

Anyone knows how to upgrade the EEPROM using command line on this version? The stock OpenWrt could be updated using sudo rpi-eeprom-update.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot.

Just installed 5.7.31-2, ok so far

2 Likes

Upgraded aswell! seems to be running fine!
i had to re-enable banip and simple-adblock after boot, banip didnt want to start from luci but i ran across "/usr/bin/banip.sh" and that seemed to do the trick.

don't take this as any kind of instruction if any of you have the same problem, i have pretty much no idea what im doing =P !

Would be nice if you could go on this project github and open an issue, since this thread is abondonned.

1 Like

Does anyone here use MWAN3?

Sure, but better open a new topic.

I mean on wulfy's latest build for Rpi4b ? Should I make a new topic for it?

Do you have some issue with mwan3? If yes, open a new topic.

Stayin’ alive… stayin’ alive

2 Likes