Recently created a DUMB AP over LAN Cable. Network is connected. But Internet is inconsistent

So, recently I have a created a DUMB AP using a LAN cable. Devices are connected to Internet but the internet is inconsistent. For example, When I load Youtube.com, it opens with zero lag, but when I try to open reddit.com, amazon.com, it doesn't even load and my browser shows "Can't reach page - Check Proxy and Firewall" . Its the same with mobile devices. My mobile when connected to DUMB AP loads ongoing messages and convos in the Whatsapp group but doesn't load "GIF section" in the Keyboard. GIF section says " Check your Internet" So, how to tackle this issue. OpenWRT forum opens without a problem in this case. Google Search Predictions and Google search works. But not sites like Amazon, Youtube, reddit

Device : TP-Link Archer C20 Dual Band Router as Dumb AP. Main AP is the router provided by ISP
Edit : I have tried pinging to google.com, amazon.com, openwrt.org, w3.google.com and all of them return bad address
Edit 2 : pinging 8.8.8.8 shows 100% packet loss

Did you follow https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/wifi/dumbap ?

Yes. My main router has IPV4 gateway of 192.168.1.1
So, I had changed my router IP to 192.168.1.2
Then followed all the steps according to that guide you provided above. And also provided IPv4 broadcast as 192.168.1.255 after following a video from youtube. Then, the internet started working fine for sometime. Then suddenly after I was away for sometime, I can only load YouTube, google search and openwrt forum. The Ping has Bad Status with 100% Packet loss for 8.8.8.8 and when I try to ping openwrt.org, it reflects "Bad address" back to me

Remove the broadcast, you don't need it.

An AP doesn't even need an IP, it's only there for your convenience.

Post your /etc/config/network

Alright I will remove IP Broadcast. But the guide says that router address should not be same as main router gateway address.Thats why I changed it.

IP, yes, that's correct, they can't be the same.

I am sorry I am noob here. how to get /etc/config/network

Ssh to the device, or connect to it using winscp.

/etc/config/network: Permission denied

tried to connect on bitwise SSH Client

it's a text file, you can't execute it.

config interface 'loopback'
        option device 'lo'
        option proto 'static'
        option ipaddr '127.0.0.1'
        option netmask '255.0.0.0'

config globals 'globals'
        option ula_prefix 'fd42:abb7:35c8::/48'

config device
        option name 'br-lan'
        option type 'bridge'
        list ports 'eth0.1'

config interface 'lan'
        option device 'br-lan'
        option proto 'static'
        option netmask '255.255.255.0'
        option ip6assign '60'
        option ipaddr '192.168.1.2'
        option gateway '192.168.1.1'
        option broadcast '192.168.1.255'
        list dns '192.168.1.1'

config device
        option name 'eth0.2'
        option macaddr '54:af:97:32:27:b9'

config switch
        option name 'switch0'
        option reset '1'
        option enable_vlan '1'

config switch_vlan
        option device 'switch0'
        option vlan '1'
        option ports '1 2 3 4 6t'

config switch_vlan
        option device 'switch0'
        option vlan '2'
        option ports '0 6t'
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
- /etc/config/network 1/44 2%

Remove this line:

I had listed dns according to the guide provided by OpenWRT. I had put the DNS same as IPv4 Gateway address. Are you saying to remove that line?

it's not needed, not for the AP itself.

So, you are saying for Dumb APs custom DNS is not required. Fine I have deleted it and rebooted the Dumb AP router. Waiting to test it...

as written yesterday already, the AP itself doesn't even need an IP.

Sorry @frollic , I am a noob when it comes to Networking. All I know is following guides and tutorials. I might have missed due to missing pieces in my knowledge of networking and OpenWRT.

My AP have the following entries

config interface 'lan'
        option device 'br-lan'
        option proto 'static'
        option netmask '255.255.255.0'
        option ip6assign '60'
        option gateway '192.168.10.1'
        option ipaddr '192.168.10.240'

Now, this is weird. All sites are working on 5Ghz Bandwidth. But on 2.4GHz wifi, only Youtube.com and google search are working. Same as previous condition, But only on 2.4GHz Bandwidth

I deleted custom DNS and IPv4 Broadcast also as you suggested yesterday