OpenWrt 19.07.1 Service Release

Hi,

The OpenWrt Community is proud to announce the first service release of the stable OpenWrt 19.07 series. OpenWrt 19.07.1 incorporates important security updates for base packages, fixes for 5GHz performance issues and flow offloading memory leaks as well as new versions of the Linux kernel and fixes for various devices.

Selected highlights of this service release are:

• Linux kernel updated from 4.14.162 to 4.14.167
  • Important security fixes for opkg and libubox
  • Flow offloading memory leak fixes
  • 5GHz performance fixes
  • Device support fixes for Ubiquiti Rocket M Titanium, Netgear WN2500RP v1, Zyxel NSA325, Netgear WNR3500 V2, Archer C6 v2, Ubiquiti EdgeRouter-X, Archer C20 v4, Archer C50 v4 Archer MR200, TL-WA801ND v5, HiWiFi HC5962, Xiaomi Mi Router 3 Pro, Netgear R6350

For a detailed list of changes since 19.07.0 refer to
https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/changelog-19.07.1

For latest information about the 19.07 series, refer to the wiki at:
https://openwrt.org/releases/19.07/

To download the v19.07.1 images, navigate to:
https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/19.07.1/

Have fun!

The OpenWrt Community

29 Likes

Nice good job

Running great on my EA6350v3 and EA8500 AP's - many thanks to the Developers!

I will give sysupgrade from snapshot a try tomorrow morning on the Edgerouter X (kids won't let me "fix" the internet tonight-they remember what happened last time with the Edgerouter X :wink: )

2 Likes

Why is the NAND section in ath79 not available? The Zyxel NBG6716 should have ath79 since 19.06 according to the devicepage, but the download is not available and gives a 404.

Flawless update from 19.07.0 on my R7800. Great job as ususal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

And...I can now share do NOT downgrade an EdgeRouter X from snapshot to 19.07.1, especially without saving a copy of snapshot to restore (yeah - I'm a slow learner...).

I lost all WAN connectivity. After an hour of modem and router debug-reboot-reset-debug-reboot etc., I gave up and swapped in a spare router to get back to the internet and get a fresh copy of snapshot for the Edgerouter X. Meh - here's to having better luck with 19.07.2 when it comes out.

I would guess a detailed issue report might help this getting diagnosed and fixed, no?

Apologies, but not much to report beyond the WAN interface (DHCP client) would not pick up an IP from the modem. Unfortunately I didn't save logs, and I really don't want to "break" it again - it's in a telecom box down a flight of stairs with no computers nearby, so a a bit of a PITA to debug. I figured it's at least worth warning others what to expect is all.

1 Like

Hi
Can you please add support to cf-e110n v2 with 8MB flash (looks to be the standard now, in place of 16MB on earlier deliveries)
Thx

Not stable at Zyxel Armor Z2, rolled back to 19.07.0

Easy upgrade and running perfectly on a RouterStation Pro (ath79).

Which component is not stable? Error logs, bug tracker entry?

Stubby not stable - can not get access to /var/etc/stubby/stubby.yml (permision denied)
And another issue is with speed: after a while, the speed drops to 100 mbps - P.S. 19.07.0 has the same issue with speed. Somehow WAN switch become 100 mbps instead of 1000 mbps

TP-Link Archer C2600 v1.1 sysupgrade with 'keep settings', coming from 19.07.0

The only manual intervention, re-enabling /etc/config/irqbalance setting as the process resets/overwrites the irqbalance enable option to '0'

config irqbalance 'irqbalance'
option enabled '1'

Apart from that, working as expected, thankyou for the continual work put into these updates!

1 Like

This version works perfectly with Archer C60 V2 without any problem :upside_down_face:

Thank You

1 Like

No problem with wrt32x from.19.07.0 to 19.07.1

Thanks a lot for your great work

1 Like

I repeat it for a trillion times; version 19.07 does not work with the hg556a ver A
:frowning_face:
What is the solution? Thank you

the only problem I has was it didn't SAVE my existing config even though I had checked it ON! Glad i had backups of all my custom settings!

I also head problem with wifi drivers 10athk"-ct" version