LuCI APP: luci-app-sms-tool (SMS / USSD Codes / AT Commands)

@guspaz0 , Check if it will install.

luci-app-sms-tool_1.8.8-1_all.ipk
sms-tool_2021-05-07-e9efc352-1_mips_mips32.ipk

Thank you @IceG worked like a charm... now i testing luci 3ginfo tool, it showing conectted, downloads and upload data but signal strenght stuck in 0%...

I'm glad it works @guspaz0. In order not to do a dump on this topic, for support for 3ginfo please visit the eko.one.pl forum

As for me, if it cannot read the data, then:

1. Package is missing 3ginfo-qmisignal_20190418_all.ipk.
  2. Another application is using the port to communicate with the modem.
  3. The modem is "fancy" and not supported by 3ginfo.

Does this work with USB-ethernet ?
Because my openwrt device has no USB port

In this case it will not work, unfortunately the port for communication with the modem is necessary.

1 Like

Pls sb add these packages to main repo :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

If @cezary didn't mind and the main developers didn't mind @jow , I think mobile internet users could be happy about new packages.

Up to 1.8.9 version.

Fixing the delay in new message notification.

Up to 1.9.0 version.

I added a LED selection depending on whether the notification LED is dedicated or shared with other tasks. 
This should improve the performance of new message notifications on routers with e.g. one LED.

I can't receive messages but I can send it, there is anything that I can do to solve this problem?

@TonyB_IT It's hard to help fortune telling from a glass ball ..
I don't know what kind of modem it is or anything.

AT commands work, eg AT+CPMS? or AT+CPMS="SM","SM","SM" together with AT+CSAS?

If someone need the ipkg for raspberry pi 3 (bcm2710), I have compiled the ARM V8 ver. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why no package for arm_cortex-a15_neon-vfpv4? Yes I know that the binary from arm_cortex-a9_vfpv3-d16 works, but I would rather avoid forcing architecture.

Why is there no package for this architecture? The answer is very simple. The maintainer of the sms-tool package is @Cezary and he compiles images / packages only for a few architectures on his forum eko.one.pl.

Privately, I needed something to handle SMS messages and this is how the LuCi package was created. Knowing that this functionality may be sought by other users, I shared my work.

In any case, own compilation is the answer to the lack of packages.

@IceG the previous version had packages for arm_cortex-a15_neon-vfpv4. The current one doesn't.

I have already added.

1 Like

Downloaded, installed, thanks!

Hello! Can you somehow translate this file (luci-i18n-sms-tool-pl_unknown_all.ipk) into Russian? Tell me how? I want to establish for myself that there was a Russian language.

Hi, to add a translation to the package just translate the .po file from my github https://github.com/4IceG/luci-app-sms-tool/blob/master/luci-app-sms-tool/po/pl/sms-tool.po. Then I will add the translated file to the po / ru folder and compile the package.

1 Like

Hi. Here is the correct translation of sms-tools into Russian.sms-tool Russian language.rar