LanCache DNS server not being used even when specified on FriendlyWrt

If you are on 23.02-rc it might not be implemented yet.

There is an extra step to have the ipset setup functionality.

I currently don't have DNS on my network by the looks. Do you have any suggestions? Googling problems is more difficult lol

I have installed RC3 ( I think) and I am unable to SSH into the router anymore. PowerShell tells me my password is incorrect and MobaXTerm just ends the session.
I can use LuCi just fine
OpenWrt 22.03.0-rc3 r19378-9f415792e1 / LuCI openwrt-22.03 branch git-22.140.66268-ef99568

I reinstalled a fresh version of OpenWrt 22.03.0-rc1 r19302-df622768da / LuCI openwrt-22.03 branch git-22.083.69105-af8e91c
and will try upgrading to rc3 before messing with any DNS settings.
Do you think upgrading caused the loss of SSH login?

Is there a rule of thumb for which upgrade file to use?
https://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/22.03.0-rc3/targets/rockchip/armv8/

I noticed LuCi noted thatt squash can be in-place reinstalled. I used ext4 as that worked for me in the past.

Is it the same system with your previous post?
Running Release Candidate versions can have unexpected behaviour, as it is not stable yet.
The R4S doesn't still support any stable version, so inevitably you'll have to either wait for it or tolerate the issues that appear in RC versions. You can use either of them, squashfs can revert to defaults easily if you mess it up, ext4 is more widely known. If in doubt go for the squash.

Yup, same system. Thanks for checking.
I will try the squash this time.

So the squash version I couldn't unpack without getting 2 errors. I tried the ext4 again and the same results. I am unable to SSH into the router, but LuCi works fine.
Am I looking at waiting until a full release comes out and/or R4S support before I can continue?
Or is there a way to SSH/disable DoH using LuCi?
EDIT:
I noticed my WAN and LAN LEDs aren't functioning. Would rc2 do me any good?
OOF and QoS isn't present either. Going to have to revert.

What do these errors say?