Custom Builds LEDE v17.01.7 & libreCMC v1.4.5 for TP-LINK WR740N(D) WR741N(D) WR841N(D) WR941N/D) All Versions

Hello, is there any way to edit the .bin files? I am only needing the Wi-Fi service to be activated at startup, after installing the firmware. I have two models WR841 V8 & WR941 V3.6.

317/5000

I really don't know how to create your own personalized image. I was trying but failed.

My two routers have a problem with the LAN ports. That's why I need Wifi service to start, after installing.

I am in DDWRT right now. But I am presenting many failures, and errors.

1 Like

@Vitrixzyn

I am a user at the initial level and my compilations have been made following the official guides and the occasional tip that you find on the web, I do not know if you can edit the .bin files after compiling them (I think they can be corrupted) what you need is before compiling edit the files to enable enabled WiFi enabled with the name and password you want

1 Like

I think this compilation has WiFi enabled by default but it is somewhat outdated has not received updates

1 Like

Exchange my ADSL internet for FIBER OPTIC. And I was able to install your build without problems, everything works, except for one thing, after installing, I got lost packages when I ping 8.8.8.8: /. Somehow I'm having lost packages.

update: It was my connection, I reset the router and the ISP for a few minutes and returned to normal. I was surprised that the build worked on PPPoE just trading ADSL for FIBRA/FIBER. Thanks Xhaka, the build looks very good, I will test it. Congratulations on making build's very 'clean'.

Ooohh, it's nice.

1 Like

Xhaka, you made a great contribution to the community. Really, congratulations and thanks.

1 Like

In this forum you can say "Thank you" by clicking on the thumbs up icon below the posting.

grafik

2 Likes

Ok, thx bro.

I downloaded this buil its great
But i want to get netem
Do you have a build that has sqm and netem i dont care about any thing elese even wifi

Any future updates planned?

I have been asked this question several times, I am not a developer, I am just a geek passionate about new things. Anyway after the merger of the LEDE project with OpenWrt, the router support with 4MB of flash memory forks such as Gargoyle and Pulpstone are being left behind have stopped supporting these devices.

With the arrival of OpenWrt 19.07 it has been marked as the last firnware that will support even small devices (later versions will only support 8MB of flash memory)

I am currently using Tomato firmware since I have routers with Broadcom chip (not fully supported by OpenWrt). And I have realized that the essential function of any router is to packet packets.

I know that OpenWrt is versatile in this aspect since it allows you to make your router a Swiss army knife, with the various ipk. existing.

And if I have planned an update based on OpenWrt 19.07 that can be used in 4MB flash routers, do not expect me to do magic by placing various tools, I will only eliminate things that are not necessary, I will include SQM scripts and maybe ZRAM-SWAP, IPv6 and I doubt it since every time the new updates of LuCi and each branch of OpenWrt increase in size.

The best will be to acquire an 8MB router of memory compatible with OpenWrt.
Greetings from Mexico

4 Likes

Can you add 840n v2.

16/02/2020, working 100 % perfect with SQM BUFFERFLOAT.

1 Like

tks for your share and how to setup the mac id for use time ...for example 8am-10am the mac id can use only ... thank you for your answer ...

Sir, do you notice swap is created but is disabled by kernel , not working
daemon.err block: failed to swapon /dev/zram0 (-1)

i have added and buit sucessfully libreCMC 1.4.5 for tl-wr840n v2 and v3. tested and working...

Can you share the link sir. Thank you.

LibreCMC-1.4.9 for TPLink tl-wr841n v11 & tl-wr840n v2
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15xH5jWRtT0f4yCZQRdHgcZ6yTmX01d33

I'll test it tomorrow. Btw, can you add LibreCMC-1.4.9 for TPLink tl-wr941nd v5 and TPLink tl-mr3420 v2. Thank you so much.

tl-wr941nd v5 added. check previous link and not forget to check readme. tl-mr3420 added in few days

I've been using LibreCMC 1.4.5 on the TP-Link TL-WR841n v11, and I seem to get a lot of packet loss on Wi-Fi. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me? Are there any chances in 1.4.9 in terms of Wi-Fi stability?