Looking for a 4G/LTE internet access via USB on the router.
Can you recommend me a small 4G/LTE USB device (EU bands) which
- works out of the box or requires minimal / easy installation on OpenWRT
- optimally also providing a wifi network (nice to have: battery) ) ?
I prefer a USB "wingle" over a 4G/LTE router, as my OpenWRT router needs to be powerful for multiple VPN connections.
I found the following devices which were mentioned, all Huawei (EU bands versions)
- E8372 (Wwan Huawei E8372)
- E3372 no wifi ([Solved] Huawei Modem E3372h-607 Connect With NCM Error /dev/cdc-wdm0 missing)
- E5573 (Connect 4g modem with TP-Link Archer C7 USB port)
- E5377 (Connect 4g modem with TP-Link Archer C7 USB port)
many thanks !