Re: Tp-Link td-w8970
I've compiled from trunk the last sources (clean trunk branch rev 39424) with the following config improvements:
- Disabled some kernel debug symbols, so image is smaller and optimized
- Added nano editor
- Configured busybox with mtime support, so scripts can manage files older than... (good for usb storage)
Link to the image: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= … sp=sharing
(i will update image with improvements over time).
To program it from uboot you need these simple steps:
1) setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.254; setenv serverip 192.168.1.5 (set ip to your needs)
2) tftpboot 0x80800000 openwrt-lantiq-xrx200-TDW8970-sysupgrade.image
3) sf erase 0x20000 0x7a0000 - this clean the kernel and rootfs partitions
4) sf write 0x80800000 0x20000 0x680004
then turn off and on TD-W8970
Hi @Rylos. I have a couple of questions (I'm a noob).
I bought a brand new tp link 8970, and it came with the firmware version TD-W8970_V1_130828. Can I flash it with the image you posted?
Does the firmware you posted work with VDSL?
Thanks in advance!!!