I need some help of the professionals.
My case is next:
- I've got apple air port extreme as the router
- I've got android tv box zidoo x10 with internal hdd; basically it has OpenWRT
- I've got some laptops in my lan
- between tv box and laptops works samba
- when the internet connection is ok, smb also work great - I can connect to tv box's hdd and exchange some files etc.
- but when the wan is down I can't connect to tv box hdd
- but tv box pings great (it has internal dhcp address 10.0.1.10 which is constant and I can ping it without internet)
Would you be so kind to open my eyes why this happen? why I can't connect hdd without internet?
I think it could be connected in some way with DNS - so I made some adjustments in OpenWRT's network wan and lan sections - I put the dress of my airport extreme but nothing changed.