ZeroTier bridge

How can I bridge ZeroTier network with LAN? zerotier package installed.

ZeroTier network is set on my router.

I'm not familiar with zerotier but looking online it looks like a layer 2 VPN. is that right? does it create a virtual interface on the router? can you simply add that physical interface to your lan bridge?

There is a a interface zt2lrtdpod. I tried to bind it with lan, but ZeroTier network still sees only my router in list.

which list?

This one

Active interfaces:
изображение

go to your LAN interface not to the add interface screen. your lan is already a bridge, just pull down that menu and click to add the zt2... device to the lan bridge.

1 Like

See how members of bridge 'lan' are configured. Configure it similarly.

1 Like

Still not visible after reboot.
изображение

what is not visible?

1 Like

ZeroTier doesn't see LAN computers, router only.

I don't think zerotier is supposed to see the lan computers, but can your lan computers talk to remote zerotier devices? if it really is layer 2 VPN then that's what should happen.

1 Like

LAN computer is unable to communicate with computer in ZeroTier network though.

Hmm... I think you'll need help from someone who knows more about what zerotier is supposed to do. Perhaps it isn't really a layer 2 VPN...

1 Like

Have you seen this?
https://zerotier.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/SD/pages/7438339/Layer+2+Bridging+with+LEDE+OpenWRT

Yes, looks like this helped.

so, as soon as you clicked "allow ethernet bridging" in the zerotier config the LAN bridge started working?

It started working after I set up IP for router. Ethernet bridging option was already checked.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.