YAMon v4 is coming along slowly but all of the major router-side pieces seem to be in place and working well...
- the new cron based scripts are running without fail
- new devices are being detected and added to users.js & iptables.
- traffic is being gathered into the hourly data files (and totals are in good agreement with YAMon v3), and
- just today, I completed the code that aggregates the daily totals into the monthly/interval file
(Like many of the other re-written functionality, it's much smaller and seemingly faster than before)
I have been building and testing on my main router (Turris Omnia running a flavour of OpenWRT). The next big steps include:
- copying the files over to my DD-WRT & LEDE routers and looking for gross firmware issues
2a) getting some beta users who are willing to suffer through a manual install
2b) fixing the issues that they will no doubt find
- updating the setup and install scripts
- updating the JS files for the reports (because I've made significant changes to how the data is saved... but in a way that will not affect your historic files)
- Finding/fixing/adding anything else I've missed...
I'll let you know when I'm ready for beta testers.
Thanks for your patience.