Xubuntu OpenWrt usign issue

Hello! I'm new in OpenWRT, and i got problem i can't handle with. Target machine has MediaTek 7621 CPU and is not in the Table of Hardware, my host machine is Xubuntu 20.04.4 LTS x86_64. I've read official OpenWRT guide for basic image building (https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-developer/toolchain/use-buildsystem) but still i'm stuck with lost usign package in firmware image build-time

bash: line 3: /home/lchantel/OpenWRT-sources/staging_dir/host/bin/usign: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [package/Makefile:88: package/index] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/lchantel/OpenWRT-sources'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:120: world] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/lchantel/OpenWRT-sources'
make: *** [/home/lchantel/OpenWRT-sources/include/toplevel.mk:230: world] Error 2

Enabled usign after make menuconfig make me confused and i really don't know what should i do to fix that. Also, i was following build guide steps pretty accurately (well, according to typical build steps). There were some Makefile warnings and no errors. I would be grateful for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well i solved the problem. I forgot to check base files in base system sub-menu. Case closed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.