Xiaomi AX3600 INT firmware

Оk is there a way to check how much power i am currently transmitting at 2.4ghz without rooting the router with chinese firmware? Тhe router has a global version 3.0.22.

i think if you do factory reset it will change

you need to download logs and check there

Is there an easy way of resetting the web interface password over SSH?

/edit: nvm, did a factory reset, downgraded/rooted and all is fine again.

Have you found if port forwarding works better/is improved with this version? On my Chinese firmware, port forwarding doesn't actually seem to work correctly - not all rules are being followed. It's very frustrating.

check this Xiaomi ax3600 ssh guide

Have know idea. It's just working. Had no any issues on either version.

Interesting. Ok, thanks. I'll try again!

Are there any other differences for CN and INT FW except for the WiFi regulations? Currently I am using the INT 3.0.22 and I have issues with IPv6
As soon I activate it, it doesn't connect via IPv4 anymore.

Does this router even support Dual Stack?

Did anyone manage to successfully configure 5G with channels between 64 and 149? Currently on 1.0.227 and those frequencies aren't even listed:

5.180 GHz (Channel 36)
  5.200 GHz (Channel 40)
  5.220 GHz (Channel 44)
  5.240 GHz (Channel 48)
  5.260 GHz (Channel 52)
  5.280 GHz (Channel 56)
  5.300 GHz (Channel 60)
  5.320 GHz (Channel 64)
* 5.745 GHz (Channel 149)
  5.765 GHz (Channel 153)
  5.785 GHz (Channel 157)
  5.805 GHz (Channel 161)
  5.825 GHz (Channel 165)

And if I recall correctly in other firmware versions those frequencies were listed but impossible to be configured.
BTW Some findings regarding (1.0.227) 5G wireless performance:

• channels starting 149 (at least 149 itself) have far better performance with HT80 than lower channels with VHT160
  • hardcoding channel 165 is resulting in very poor performance with the bandwidth in the range of 200Mbps

Yes, they become available after a factory reset with the international firmware (after selecting the correct region, you're only offered this selection once, after resetting).

Are you sure?
Someone probably wrote that after the reset, regional regulations do not change.

Question to those who upgraded with xqrepack method and r3600-raw-img.bin (from miwifi_r3600_all_6510e_3.0.22_INT+SSH), what is your experience and can we revert back to other version...what is the step to restore it to other version?

Anyone knows the correct link for checking country code on INT FW?
The path changed, I think, as using CN format gives an error:
http://router.miwifi.com/cgi-bin/luci/;stok=/api/xqsystem/get_country_code

No page is registered at '/api/xqsystem/get_country_code'.
If this url belongs to an extension, make sure it is properly installed.
If the extension was recently installed, try removing the /tmp/luci-indexcache file.

You can downgrade by flashing over SSH or using the standard web interface for official builds (CN or INT)

Do you mean web gui? and standard build will means 1.0.17.bin will be out as it is not an official build.

nvram get CountryCode

and to set

nvram set CountryCode=XX
nvram commit

Update: for me that didn't work with 3.0.22 and router kept reverting back to SG country code. In order to change it I had to revert to Chinese version, set country code to CN and move back to 3.0.22 with clean config. Then got prompt for choosing a country.

Indeed. And it's even possible to configure it successfully. Tested so far channel 100. At the same time channels 149+ are gone. Seems you can't have everything :slight_smile:

DId you managed to get country selection and keep ssh access?
I did gain ssh access, but since you have to setup the router with CN firmware, Radio Ragion was CN.
Had to reset the router to get country selection from WEB UI (since i had same problem with nvram not enforced) but lost ssh access....

Reply to myself if anyone need wps. No need to use ssh and command line.
You can do it with mi wifi internationnal app.
You have to add a device on main screen and then you have the wps pairing option.

I was able to pair my tv box, but it seems to have vlan problem. Everything works fine but the video streams. Seems to be tagged vlan 840.
Is there any way to setup the vlan 840 needed by provider to go on wlan?