Xiaomi ax3600 bricked

Up I think is a hardware problem

Can someone one help me please!
Im trying to unbrick my device with serial port but i cant stop autoboot!

Is anything i can do?

Can you confirm that you can reset the tftp recovery process with "ctrl+c" keystroke?

No i can't reet u-boot . I can't type nothing with keystroke!
My ax3600 is garbage now!

If UART TX was not enabled then you can only see the output and not write anything

It's strange because I've enabled before!
Boot waiting is still on!
PCI1 is not defined in the device tree
In: serial@78B3000
Out: serial@78B3000
Err: serial@78B3000
machid: 8010010
MMC Device 0 not found
eth5 MAC Address from ART is not valid
write phy_id=1, reg(0x8074):0x0670
write phy_id=2, reg(0x8074):0x0670
write phy_id=3, reg(0x8074):0x0670
write phy_id=4, reg(0x8074):0x0670
bootwait is on, bootdelay=5

Then its rather weird

Even with UART disabled, CTRL+c should reset the tftp recovery proccess during BOOTP broadcast 1, BOOTP broadcast 2, etc. This is in order to discard some problem with ttl-usb adapter and wires connections.

So do you think i have any issues with my usb uart?

No, I do not know. But this way we can confirm it is ok.

Is any option to confirm if Rx is well connected.
I mean if is not well soldering or any other miss connection between tx uart to rx router if uart is disabled?

That is exactly what I said you to try...

Start the tftp recovery in the router (boot with reset button pressed) and without a TFTP server(or Xiaomi recovery tool) connected to the router.
During the BOOTP broadcast series if you hit "ctrl + c" keystroke the router receive the interrupt and reset the BOOTP broadcast as you can see in the picture I posted.

No nothing happens with ctrl+c.
But something is strange, when i connent rx to rx without tx connected i have this output!
Capture

Ctrl + c only works during BOOTP broadcast

Yes i tried with boots broadcast 1,2,3 etc but nothing happens!

Bad.. You can try the usb adapter by connecting TX to RX on adapter itself and see the keys as you type. But I think you have tried it before.. so, sadly, you seems to have a bad brick and needed a external NAND reprogram. I saw somone trying SPI boot on AX3600 but it requires soldering and it is not that easy. Sorry if I gave you false expectations.

Thanks for your reply!
Haw SPI boot work?

It is about using an external NAND SPI-NOR and boot from there. It is not easy.

Hi, sorry for reviving an old post, but today my router ax3600 wake up bricked. Yesterday was working fine, today looks like something went wrong while I was sleeping.

I had the last official update and I had the SSH enabled. When I connect it, the "internet led" blink orange and the aiot antenna led blink blue.

Already tried the official recovery app and the router doesn't look respond to the reset button.

I'm about to order a 1.8v FT232RL TTL, but I wanna know if someone else had success with the UART before wasting my money.

hi there any luck on fixing yours? how can you share please