WRT32X Chromecast

I've had Openwrt on my WRT32X for quite sometime and I've tested IGMP proxy and IGMP snooping on lan etc and nothing seems to fix chromecast cast option disappearing. I've looked up different guides but can't really find a fix. If I enable IGMP snooping the casting option comes up for about a day. Then it goes away. If I disable IGMP snooping then I can cast for about a day or so. Restarting the router will give me sometimes two days or so but again the chromecast cast option disappears. I have the Chromecast with Google TV as well as chromecast ultras they don't lose connection just the ability to cast. The Google TVs chromecasts still work so I know they aren't losing connection. Any packages or fixes to this issue?
I'm aware this has been discussed before but I never found a solution.

I think really it's a problem with the wifi drivers. The fix is to use the Wrt32x as wired only router and put an AP on your network that has a proper driver.

Dang I hope that's not the only solution. It would explain why I haven't found a fix just yet

I have chromecast, chromecast ultra, chromecast with google tv, and a sony tv with chromecast - all of them work fine with my WRT32X running 19.07.6 (and all 19.07.x versions before that)

Not quite stock version of openwrt, I've added one thing to startup

echo "0" >> /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/mwlwifi/tx_amsdu && echo "0" >> /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy1/mwlwifi/tx_amsdu

I can't recall what that does to be honest - got it from Linksys WRT1200AC wireless performance on latest stable

You don't have any cast issues at all? Is that the only thing you added?

No issues at all, and that is the only thing I've added to the config

The problem still occurs for me oddly even with that added to my startup. After about 12-24 hours my cast options for Google TVs disappeared. A router reboot brings them back but again they'll disappear. I heard some mentions of Avahi or mDNS. But I tried using those and they didn't seem to help either. I may have configured them wrong which is possible. Just odd it's working for you with the same router.

I don't think AMSDU is applicable.

Would explain why it didn't help lol

Sorry, I wasn't saying the issue has to do with AMSDU - I just pointed out that was the only "non vanilla" part of my setup