Wrt3200acm + rtf3505vw + buffalo ls-wxl webaccess

Good afternoon

I have recently installed fiber optics in my house and they have supplied me with this router mod: RTF3505VW from the internet provider
I have attached a structure image of my devices, the WRT3200ACM I have it with the official firmware seems to me more beautiful let's say it, but I do not know if it is more advisable to install a ddwrt or an openwrt I have seen comments on vulnerabilities of this router and as they are years I do not know if they have been corrected with the latest firmware (FW_WRT3200ACM_1.0.6.186168_prod) I would appreciate someone throwing light on this. the fact is that I can not access the service provided by my NAS Buffalo the WebAccess I tried to open ports but without success I would appreciate any recommendation thanks

the previous thing was a false positive I was connected to the LAN without realizing it and that's why I let myself connect
I could only make it work by activating the DMZ over the ip of the NAS on the WRT3200ACM router

Good Morning
Yesterday I got to thinking, if it works with DMZ it has to work through noses with some port and calmly deactivate the DMZ, then verify that it no longer connects, I proceeded to open the port and everything worked perfectly access to the WebAccess without problems

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.