WRT1600AC V1 - XHR Request Timed Out

I have the WRT1600AC V1, and I'm getting Error XHR request timed out about 80% of the time when trying to access tabs under the "Network" panel in the LuCI. Is there a way to fix this? The other 20% of the time it loads instantly.

The XHR request it seems to be waiting on the the "ubus" request.

Thank you

See WRT3200ACM - XHR request timed out - SNAPSHOT r11086

1 Like

My install is fresh, like as of an hour ago. And all the other advice in that topic seems specific to the WRT3200ACM, but I have the WRT1600AC