Just wanted to say a quick thanks to you and the openwrt guys.
I installed latest snapshot onto my tp link WA801ND v4 - i used the firmware locked workaround with the script in the SSID to install the V3 firmware!
Amazingly simple to get stuff working from command line.
I now have a primary SSID and guest SSID - with no local lan access thanks to /etc/config/firewall and some great wiki pages and some google Fu.
I am definitely using openwrt / lede instead of DD wrt from now on and actually prefer the command line.
Shame that the openwrt forum is down though as every time I did a Google search to figure out an issue I has first results were for forum.openwrt and that's not responding for like a day now
Glad its working well for you!
LEDE and OpenWRT are again "one and the same", though there are two forums that aren't "mirrors" of each other. (No, I don't know what the project is planning for the future.)
This is a Global DNS issue. It will be worked out soon. There are other threads on this site about it.