I'm trying to setup WAN failover to Wireless Client Mode.
- WAN has normal Internet in PPPoe.
- Wireless Client Mode connect, wwan interface (wlan0 device) has the IP in DHCP mode. Firewall is assigned to wan.
- Trying to "ping -c 4 -I wlan0 18.104.22.168" -> 100% lost.
- Trying to "traceroute -i wlan0 22.214.171.124" -> route only go DHCP IP of wireless client with over 3000ms and drops.
config wifi-iface 'wifinet4' option device 'radio0' option mode 'sta' option network 'wwan' option ssid 'name ssid' option key 'pass' option encryption 'psk-mixed'
What have I tried to workaround:
- Tested with my another openwrt router and it could access normally with same wifi.
- Turn off firewall
- Recreated connection of Wireless Client Mode and delete all other wifis on the same radio.
Anyone could suggest me where to check more?