Wireless bridge with gre-tunnel doesn´t work with vlans

Hello,

I want to bridge my vlans over air according to this how to.

I get it functional until "Testing at this point", e.g. I can ping 192.168.100.1 or 192.168.100.2 respectively. Air wire is working so far...

But the next point can´t be fulfilled. I can´t bridge the gre4t-tap vlan´s to my bridge as shown in the article, because under network - network interfaces you can´t select more than one device.
Under network - devices you can add a custom interface named gre4t-tap.1, but after reload it says "device not present".
Here some outputs as suggested in the article

root@archer:~# ip link | grep gre
5: gre0@NONE: <NOARP> mtu 1476 qdisc noop state DOWN qlen 1000
    link/gre 0.0.0.0 brd 0.0.0.0
6: gretap0@NONE: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1462 qdisc noop state DOWN qlen 1000
8: ip6gre0@NONE: <NOARP> mtu 1448 qdisc noop state DOWN qlen 1000
16: gre4t-tap@phy1-mesh0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1600 qdisc fq_codel state UNKNOWN qlen 1000
root@archer:~# brctl show
bridge name     bridge id               STP enabled     interfaces
br-lan          7fff.704f579eaaa0       yes             eth0
                                                        phy0-ap1
                                                        phy0-ap0

I can´t see any vlan´s in this output, neither a bridging to phy1-mesh0. How to going further with this problem?

Thx in advance
Go

Have a look at one-marc-fifty's explanation

Finally I got time for this

Have a look at one-marc-fifty's explanation

Thanks for the advice. But he is missing the wireless mesh component and my vlan environment is ready so far, I don´t need the gre tunnel over wire.
If I adapt the tutorial to wireless, (mingle together both explanations), the vlan-adapters weren´t available (@trunk.4).
Solution so far (brute force): 2 mesh networks and bridging them to the correspondending bridge on both sites. Now I can ping my main router over mesh 1. Guest vlan has to be checked sometimes (additionally configuration on access points on the other site necessary).