Wireless Bridge Configuration Query

So I've been working on configuring a WNDR3700v1 LEDE router as a wireless bridge to pFsense firewall from a Bluesocket Adtran access point on a Fairport Condo WLAN.

I'm able to get the router to act as a DHCP client and bridge traffic to the LAN interface of the router from the access point. My problem is I cannot figure out how to disable DHCP on the LAN interface without breaking so that all clients from the LAN interface will request addresses​ via the Fairpoint DHCP server on the access point.

Basically I'd like to use the wireless bridge as a WAN to my pFsense firewall which has its own DHCP server. Is this even plausible? I'd ideally run copper to the access point from my firewall but the access point has one rj45 port which is the feed.

Thanks in advance

Have you read this page: https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/clientmode? Your diagram shows two different networks (192.168.x.x and 10.0.x.x), so it does not look like a "bridge" to me.

I read through the link you provided, thank you. What doesn't make sense to me or I don't understand is how to disable the DHCP pool on the LAN of the WNDR3700v1 so that the access point provides DHCP addresses to the LAN of the WNDR3700v1.

Ideally I'd like the access point to hand out 192.168.41.x as the dynamic WAN IP of the pFsense firewall.

Thanks

You need to disable the DHCP server on the OpenWrt device and configure "relayd" (see https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/recipes/relayclient).

Ok thanks for that tip! I'm now able to ping the interface of my firewall from my wireless bridge. I'm still unable to get traffic to route correctly from my firewall interface to the access point. Traceroute works from my pFsense utility from the WWAN gateway out to the access point. Can you think of anything I may be missing to get the clients from the pFsense LAN routed out the access point?

If you can ping the AP from the FW, but not from other devices connected to the FW, then it looks like the FW is not properly configured to forward traffic, doesn't it?