WIFI-Router/AP for multiple SSID + VLAN in 2021

Hello,

I am about to move in my first own flat so I want to do networking right :wink:
First of all I will answer the questions:

• How fast is your internet connection? -> up to 250 MBit/s down and up to 40 MBit/s upload. But my plan only is for 50 MBit/s

• Do you need Wi-Fi? -> definitely! There is no physical cable in the flat at all

• Do you need Gigabit Ethernet? -> I am planning to have at least 1 Raspi next to my router so some would be nice

• Do you need USB ports? How many? USB 2.0 or 3.0? -> not really

• How many family members/devices must the router support? -> Just me and my girlfriend as users but I want to connect some IoT devices so I think in total up to 20 connections

• What other services do you want? -> Adblock should run on this device for any webserver I will use a Raspi

• Price range -> when I was searching I set my limit around 100€ (Germany) but if there are good reasons for a device costing more I am willing to pay more if its beneficial

So what is my usecase:
I have a FritzBox 7590 as a modem to handle my DSL stuff. The guest network will run on this device as well.
Behind this FritzBox there should be the OpenWRT router/AP for the personal network. To seperate the IoT devices from my peronal PC I want to use VLANs with a new SSID each and limit the access via the firewall.
So what device should I buy now to support my usecase and last a few years (probably support the new firmware in the future)

Thank you in advance! Sorry if I ask a stupid question I am new to the whole network universe :wink:

• Make raspberry pi the router, buy a unifi u6-lite for wifi.
  • Belkin RT3200 for <150EUR (or Linksys E8450)
  • Netgear R7800 (802.11ac only, but very fast cpu - good if you want a container or two alongside)
  • TP Link Archer C7v5