Why the physical setting are not exisit in lan interface

Hi guys I'm trying to create Vlan but. In my openWrt don't have( physical settings ) in Lan interface why?

And another thing why i dont have switch Gui package under network same as in picture?

Your device has been moved to DSA (vs swconfig) which abstracts the switch itself and allows the user to directly address the physical ports (i.e. WAN, LAN1 - LAN4) via the config files.

Generally speaking, you'll be dealing with bridges (and not the physical interface names) if you are using more that one physical interface per network interface (i.e. 1 or more ethernet ports + wifi, 2 or more ethernet ports, or 2 or more wifi radios). With the new DSA syntax, the typical method of creating VLANs is using bridge-VLANS. It does the same thing, just with new notation.

1 Like

I was trying to create a Vlan for lan4 but it didnt work !! I want lan port1 and lan port 2 to have the sub ( 192.168.1.1 ) and lan port3 ,lan port 4 to have sub ( 192.168.2.1) do u have a link it shows what i need to do exactly. For the new version of openWrt

The dsa mini tutorial should have the appropriate documentation. But, if you post your network config file, we can review and make suggestions where we see issues.

Please copy the output of the following commands and post it here using the "Preformatted text </> " button:
grafik
Remember to redact passwords, MAC addresses and any public IP addresses you may have:

cat /etc/config/network

Hi i manged to separate the first and second lan ports to give ip address 192.168.1.1 , ports 3 and 4 to give me the ip of 192.168.3.1 ) it works now

I only need help with bridging my 4G modem to the lan port so i can passthrough my puplic ip to second router for my CCTV cameras I'm trying to make my ip cameras work localy and separatly. , For example if i restart main router I don't want my ip cameras restart (because they geting ips from my second router ) , the main router job to provide internet only and not to gives ips to cameras. The question how i can bridge internet connection from first router to second router ( giving a puplic ip address) and i dont want second router to work as dump Ap .