What values to Select in Target System and Subtarget to Build OpenWrt for TP-Link TL-3420 V5?

What values to Select in Target System and Subtarget to Build Openwrt for TP-Link TL-3420 V5?

I have a TP-Link TL-3420 V5 running OpenWrt 18.06.1. I need to create and install an ipk package of nodogsplash from my own source code. In order I build an openwrt image with nodogsplash included in it, both source taken from official git repository.

When I do make menuconfig despite trying many different values of Target System I can't find my router version in the Target Profile. So, I get the error incompatible architecture configured.

What should I select in Target System and Subtarget to make TP-Link TL-3420 V5 appear in target profile?

https://openwrt.org/toh/hwdata/tp-link/tp-link_tl-mr3420_v5

Target specified here is Target: ramips. Which isn't available in the Target System list.

MediaTek Ralink MIPS needs to be selected as a Target System and MT76x8 as subtarget.

Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.