Unblocking a device

I have a Linksys WRT1900ACS v2 with LEDE Reboot 17.01.2 up and running for quite some months now and has been stable since the install.

Just yesterday it started to block my daughter's tablet internet access for no particular reason. The tablet, connects to the Lede router but there is no internet.

I have checked the firewall rules, disabled firewall at boot but the tablet still has no internet. As its been a while, I have also updated all the installed packages with:

opkg update
opkg list-upgradable |awk '{print $1}' |xargs opkg upgrade

This update all the packages.

To double check, I tethered my mobile data as a hotspot and the tablet was accessing apps, internet, youtube, ecc..

What can be the problem.

You should simply upgrade to 17.01.4.

@lleachii past your recommendation I have flushed a new factory image with the following:

opkg update
opkg install curl
cd /tmp
curl -LO http://downloads.openwrt.org/releases/17.01.4/targets/mvebu/generic/lede-17.01.4-mvebu-linksys-wrt1900acs-squashfs-factory.img
sysupgrade -F lede-17.01.4-mvebu-linksys-wrt1900acs-squashfs-factory.img

Still the problem persists. Also as I forgot to mention, I have rebooted both the router and the tablet multiple times and also factory restored the tablet :frowning:

Anything useful in the logs?
What tablet do you use? Android or iOS?

@tmomas, I just removed the DHCP lease and configured a new. The tablet got connected. I will keep monitoring and will update.

1 Like