TP-LINK EAP-225 V3 OUTDOOR (US) Bricked

Good day everyone. I need help with my TP-LINK EAP225 outdoor v3 (US). I need the dump file to fix my device. It got bricked, I accidentally flash wrong OpenWrt firmware file.

1 Like

Also when I try the Serial Port, I didn't see anything

Sorry to read about your bricked router. Please open the case and photograph the motherboard and post HD images.

Good luck.

Amat

Seeems OP knows what he's doing, and needs a flash dump, can you provide one?

Thank you for your query. I do not have a flash dump available at this time, but I can provide him a link to a detailed tutorial to extract it.

Good luck.

Amat

If OP had a source for extraction, he wouldn't have asked for a dump, would he?

Thank you @frollic. Your response is speculative and calls for a conclusion.

I may respond to you after implied assumptions are confirmed.

Best regards.

Amat

Just as much as yours are off topic...

Thank you for your opinion @frollic. I welcome feedback and opinions.

Best regards.

Amat

Hello Guys, also I don't have a similar device that I can copy the firmware. the only solution I have is to wait if there's a dump file available on this Device.

Still Hpoing :smile:

Hi, I have a brand new EAP225 outdoor v.3, stock firmware. Can I dump it somehow for you? I will need to get openwrt on this guy afterwards...

Also, could it be downloaded from https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/eap225-outdoor/v3/#Firmware ? Or you need something else?

Pavel.

yes can you send the Flash Dump on my email: alejandrinocali@gmail.com

Is the flash dump any different from the firmware downloadable from tp link site, or via the AP original web UI?

I see there is no firmware dump in the TP-Link web UI (only config dump). But contents of TP-Link firmware downloaded from the TP Link site looks similar to openwrt factory-adjusted image, that would seem to work OK to me. But I do not know if this image can be reflashed safely after running openwrt.

Please let me know soon, I need to flash the openwrt image.

With regardds,

Pavel.