Tp link deco XE75 support request

Hi, is the team planning to work on developing firmware for tp link deco xe75? It’s an excellent candidate because the built in software has a fatal flaw. The local mesh network gets disabled every time the WAN connection (ISP) is dropped. It’s such a mind boggling and absurd problem which makes you curse the developers of tp link every time your ISP goes down, cuz it takes down the mesh network of your house and all your local smart home devices with it. This is really my last hope for my deco, if there’s no plans right now to support decos then I’d go ahead and get rid of my unit. Please let me know if it’s in the works. Thanks !

There are no 'plans' to support any device at all. Device support is merged if someone who bought the device and worked on it submits a patch adding support for it. If (or when) that happens -or not- can't be planned. There is no unlimited budget to buy random devices, nor the manpower to assign the development efforts to.

If you are looking to use OpenWrt, go with an already supported one - everything else would be a betting game with bad odds at best.

--
In this particular case, I'd go out on a limb by claiming that the Deco XE75 will 'never' be supported by OpenWrt at all, thanks to its all-Broadcom SOC and -wireless.