TP-LINK Archer Mr200 v4 installation

Looks like I overlooked the fact that the guide quoted was specifically for v1 of this router whereas I have v4.

Hi all, does anyone have a guide for opening up the MR200? Can't seem to find a guide anywhere.

Check fcc.io, they'll have photos of the externals and internals, should be enough to figure out how to crack the case open.

It seems like support for MR200 v4 has been removed from the Table of Hardware. Previously, this model was listed as supported. In fact, I'm running 21.02 (not 21.02.1) on this router. May I know why this router has been labelled as not supported?

No. I have just checked that there was never a dataentry for v4 (which is needed to show devices in the Table of Hardware).

All there is for this device is this devicepage: https://openwrt.org/inbox/toh/tp-link/tp-link_mr200_v4

1 Like

I see, must have been another model then, or perhaps I saw it somewhere else. Because I'm currently running OpenWrt on this router when no one else seems to be able to do so. Thanks for clarifying though. I'll look through my version again and see if I can contribute a complete and latest build of 21.02.1 and have the MR200 v4 finally be officially supported.

Hey, have you had any success with this version of OpenWrt? If it works, may I know why the MR200 v4 is still listed as unsupported?