Tp link archer c60 8mb to 16mb upgrade

hi i have an archer c60 v2 router ..
and i am thinking to upgrade flash storage from 8mb to 16mb..why do i want to upgrade? .. because by default i have 2mb more to install the package..but after i update all the packages. .all 2mb is full..and there is no room for me to install another package .. and from there I thought to upgrade to 16mb .. and I know just copy dump file from 8mb chip and flash to 16mb chip is not enough .. (to your knowledge I am a beginner in this matter) .. and can you guide me to upgrade the flash chip to 16mb from the beginning and i have no idea to make custom openwrt firmware from scratch or modified openwrt firmware

for you info..I already have some tools to do this work..example: solder iron, computer, CH341A Programmer, CH340 USB TO TTL,

and for 16mb flash chip i chose windond 25Q128FV chip

and I have made a custom socket to make it easier for me to swap this flash chip or flash chip

Hai bro do you fix your router 16mb ?

A few years ago I updated the TL-WDR4300, keep in mind that the original version ath79 doesn't support extended flash, it only sees 8MB. You have to compile the image yourself or stick to the ar71xx series which support this.
You have to dump the original flash content and flash it on the new IC. There is MAC address information at the end of the dump, you need to copy that fragment to the end of the new IC (ART section).

If you need to compile your own firmware anyway and it's just the 2MB that are "wasted" by overlay package updates, the initial problem might also be solved building a custom image with the updated packages built-in (and probably unnecessary packages removed). Simply using the imagebuilder without any custom compilation or hardware modification.

I know there might be more motivation for hardware hacks than just fulfilling needs, but it's typically not the simple solution.