TP-Link Archer C6 V2 bricked by trying to restore default firmware. How I managed to got it working back

I bricked my TP-Link Archer C6 V2 by trying to upgrade it to my default firmware by using OpenWrt interface. My router started to work like a switch. So, there is how I restored it back. Hope this could help you guys:

I was doing all the steps from this video:

  1. First, I tried with an official firmware bin file from a TP-Link website download section - no luck.
  2. Then I tried with a bin file from this thread: - my router stopped working like switch and seemed to become even more bricked :slight_smile:
  3. And after that I tried the official firmware file once more - and all worked!

Hope it helps. BTW I think, you can skip the first step.