I install openwrt on dsm with vmm
I got a problem when I try to add the bot from synology Nas to openwrt through the upnp program, the synology Nas device recognizes openwrt
Then I get a message that says
Failed to save all port forwarding rules. Please make sure the following
requirements are met:
- UPnP/NatPmP protocol is enabled.
- Number of port forwarding rules does not exceed the maximum number allowed on the router.
Not sure that understood you, but probably you need to install miniupnpd and luci-app-upnp and enable it.
Go to Luci / Services / UPnP
http://192.168.1.1/cgi-bin/luci/admin/services/upnp and check all these:
- Start UPnP and NAT-PMP service
- Enable UPnP functionality
- Enable NAT-PMP functionality
On the same UPnP page in the "Active UPnP Redirects" you'll see a list of forwarded ports
Thanks for answering the questions
I have already downloaded the two files and they are activated
This is the link to the pictures