Support for Huawei AX3 Pro

I don't think the WiFi chipset used on this router can even be supported by mainstream Linux, so bad that Huawei doesn't contributes to open source

1 Like

I don't think that.
Statistics from the 5.8 linux kernel cycle:

2 Likes

Asking the real questions, are there open source WiFi drivers for the Huawei chipset used on this specific unit?

Hi Seth!

I wanna try that firmware with a LATAM version of the WS7200 since we seem to be stuck with the 10.0.5.22. Is there any way you can share it again? I can't acces to that OneDrive link.

Thanks!

1 Like

Your router variant is probably the global one, WS7200-20, without signal amplifiers. The compatible firmware that was previously available here is 10.0.5.17. Your router certainly will refuse to flash the chinese firmware version 10.0.5.41.
Anyway, you can download both here: https://mega.nz/folder/LJM0VAhD#Prv26oM_XKS8budFHN7M3g

5 Likes

I have Chinese Version firmware and i could not find the place change language. Is there any way to make this english?

No, and probably it's never going to happen.
Use Huawei HiLink app on your phone or use Google/Bing Translator on your desktop browser.

Hi Bask209, sorry i missed your post.
If you have chrome use tranlate and scroll down here: i am afraid you have to use "wechat"

1 Like

I have the same issue. Do you find a solution? What about .41 firmware?

Hello, You can flash a global version router with a chinese firmware? (I tried, and router reject the upgrade...)

My question is about to force instalation of chinese firm on global router. Possible or not?

Thank you

Who Can provide another firmware version .41 IS a trap for chinese model

Hello. I have two AX3 Pro Global device. These routers have 10.0.5.15 firmware and can't find update. Can someone tell me why? Can someone share me the latest firmware for these devices? Thank you.

I had a similar issue. Here's .38 firmware: https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/G4xhLx46/file.html

After flashing it, online updates should work again (to .46 at the time of writing this)

1 Like

But these are only for the China version i guess?
And is it for the Pro/quad core or for the duo core ??

Yeah, it's for Chinese Quad Core (Pro)

Don't know if it's the latest version, but it's newer than yours (it's 10.0.5.17): https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/MzdOMy6C/file.html
Can't test it myself, but it's reported to be OK on 4pda Russian forum

Thanks.. but last night.. unexpected automatic update. From .15 tot .26!
The Gloabal pro version/quad core

HUAWEI WiFi AX3

Current version: 10.0.5.26 2020-10-30 03:08:26update

Btw, someone succesfully connected a global and a china version in mesh?
I can connect them in link+ (automatically) but the settings are not synced and the password for the china version is unknown. (should be the same password as "master" but not one of the passwords i use on the global version )

Same here. Problem solved. All my two router updated to .26

Where do you live? @seth-space @Atish1991 I´m from Spain and i have the global version, i updated manually from 10.0.5.15 to 10.0.5.17 with the file shared in this forum, but I can´t find 10.0.5.26. Maybe i have to wait for the OTA distribution in my region?

Can someone share again 10.0.5.15 so i can downgrade and then update from 10.0.5.15 to 10.0.5.26? Thanks

@lincolnthalles do the manual update to your file with firmware 10.0.5.17 can prevent from future OTAS? I don´t receive the new 10.0.5.26 OTA!