[Solved] CURL giving me error

I'm running LEDE-STABLE Reboot 17.01-SNAPSHOT r3529-b8357e87d7 / LuCI lede-17.01 branch (git-17.232.21093-079f65a)

root@LEDE:~# curl
Error loading shared library libmbedtls.so.10: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/bin/curl)
Error loading shared library libmbedx509.so.0: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/bin/curl)
Error loading shared library libmbedcrypto.so.0: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/bin/curl)

Looks like curl cannot find some of the libraries it needs; however, when curl was installed, opkg should have taken care of installed all needed libraries. How did you install curl?

Oh, by the way: LEDE-STABLE and SNAPSHOT are contradictory terms, if I am not mistaken.

Not quite, just a snapshot build from the HEAD of the stable branch. Nothing very contradictory in that.

@Wolfeman0101
I guess that you have somehow mixed dependencies. If you are using 17.01 snapshot builds, you should build all the needed packages. Otherwise just stick to the released 17.01.4

I was on an old snapshot and I went to one of your later ones and now it's all good.