[SOLD]: Sophos XG 105w Rev 3

I have a surplus Sophos XG 105w Rev 3 unit for sale (posting only one image to minimize pollution of the forum; additional images available upon request via private message):

The specs are as follows:

• OpenWrt 22.03.3 (x64, UEFI, SquashFS, root partition resized to the max)
  • Additional packages installed: luci-theme-openwrt-2020 (sorry, can't help myself, just love the look of it), luci-app-attendedsysupgrade, and a bunch of system utilities (fdisk, lsblk, pciutils, usbutils, and I am definitely forgetting a few)
  • Manufacture date: January 2018
  • Support status with stock firmware: reached end of life in August 2022
  • Processor: Intel Atom E3930
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • Storage: 64 GB SSD
  • Wired NIC: four-port Intel i211; one port is duplicated and can be used through either an RJ-45 connector or an SFP slot (SFP functionality untested, no SFP cartridge included)
  • Wireless NIC: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9880 (ath10k)
  • Management interfaces: RJ-45 console port, micro-USB console port, HDMI port, and two USB ports (the device can be managed via console connection or by connecting a monitor and a keyboard)
  • Redundant power supply connectors
  • Power supply unit with threaded coupling (aka screwlock) included (only one, never mind redundant connectors :smile:)
  • The original antennas grew legs and ran away, so the unit has aftermarket antennas
  • The unit is passively cooled (fanless) and therefore silent

Port assignments have been wrangled into compliance with external markings (the port marked WAN is actually WAN, the remaining three are per tradition bridged into the single LAN). Because of the RJ-45/SFP duplication of one port, OpenWrt's port assignments are a little unobvious, so I'll explain those to the buyer in writing.

Wireless networking has been configured and tested.

Price: $95, including shipping by USPS Priority Mail (with tracking). The price is firm, no haggling please. If you think the price is too high, you are entitled to your opinion, and I have no desire to dissuade you. :smile:

If interested, please send me a private message.

The device is no longer available. Thank you for your interest!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.