Hello. I am currently shopping for a home router and I would like to hear some opinions as to what's available at the moment.
These are my needs:
- Home WiFi. Typical usage:
- Usual: 2 devices, one browsing, one streaming (eg: Netflix).
- Peak: 4 devices, two browsing, two streaming.
- I already have a separate WAN (PPPoE) device that I'll connect via Ethernet to this router.
- Although I guess I could drop that if my new router happens to support PPPoE.
- Good OpenWRT support. Upgradable.
- I may try play with the software a bit, but not too much.
- No intention to mod the hardware.
- I am based in the UK.
- Under £100.