I’m Emanuel, software engineer and the creator of ShieldMe.
I’ve built it to help you better leverage the security benefits of VPN routers.
Here's a quick features overview:
- Dashboard - view connection details, run speed tests, quickly connect/disconnect VPN, view top favorites, recommended servers and most recent connections
- Server List - view all available servers, filter, search, add/remove favorite servers and quick connect
- Favorites - manage favorite servers, drag and drop to reorder, filter and quickly connect
- Connection History - view and export details and analytics of past connections and performance
- Client Management - customize VPN behavior for websites and devices connected to the router
- Configuration - manage credentials, license, VPN service provider in use and language
- Logs - view and export collections of informational or error messages
My ultimate mission is to make VPN management easy for everyone by getting rid of the complexity behind this process and showing an intuitive user interface instead. To achieve this, my plan is to constantly develop, optimize and improve every aspect of ShieldMe through updates and by unlocking the full potential of your router.
I am committed to making sure you love using ShieldMe. If there is any way I can help, don’t hesitate to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!