Setting up selective WireGuard in OpenWrt

I can not do it. The button is inactive. I can disable WAN, but I can't disable WAN6

Hello K14M

I had some Wireguard + OpenWRT issues some are similar issues to yourself.

You can see my thread here

I am still new to openwrt and networking in general so can not offer the best or right advice, but I found you do need to take your time and watch/read and do research before leaping into openwrt. I found Vantech a life saver must have watched his videos 100 times, he has excellent videos showing how to get Wireguard and policy routing up and running.

I found the mullvad openwrt guide excellent also, I would not even have wireguard or internet up and running if it was not for Vantech videos, Mullvad wireguard guide and this community here.

Good luck

I did it. It turned out to set up WireGuard on the router with its own list of unblocked sites. Youtube and Google on PC now opens. Only here I used a completely different instruction for this.

But now the problem is with the smartphone. When the smartphone is connected to the router, then Google works fine on it. But the android application of YouTube does not load. I added such addresses to unblock YouTube on a PC

google.com
youtube.be
youtube.com
www.youtube.com
m.youtube.com
ytimg.com
s.ytimg.com
ytimg.l.google.com
youtube.l.google.com
i.google.com
l.google.com
googlevideo.com
i.ytimg.com

Does the mobile app have a separate domain?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.