Sercomm h500-s bricked flash OpenWrt

Hello everyone,
I am new to using openwrt. My first episode is on sercomm h500-s.
I changed Vodafone firmware to openwrt successfully then continued to activate quantenna 5g after
the router in a loop, does not give ip, it keeps searching and searching for ip, connecting and disconnecting every 7 seconds.
I tried with the static ip, example 192.168.0.100, but the fact is that I don't know how to stop
Here is the output
from Quantenna Mini U-Boot console screen Version: v37.4.0.28 Built: Dec 18 2015 at 20:33:40 br 1G-FD Using br TFTP device from server 1.1.1.1; our IP address is 1.1.1.2 File name 'u-boot.bin'. Upload address: 0x88000000

Please post in English since that is the preferred language of the forum. You may use an online translator and you can also post both English and your native language.

724 / 5 000

Résultats de traduction

Résultat de traduction

star_border

Hello everyone, I am new to using openwrt. My first episode is on sercomm h500-s. I changed Vodafone firmware to openwrt successfully then continued to activate quantenna 5g after the router in a loop, does not give ip, it keeps searching and searching for ip, connecting and disconnecting every 7 seconds. I tried with the static ip, example 192.168.0.100, but the fact is that I don't know how to stop Here is the output from Quantenna Mini U-Boot console screen Version: v37.4.0.28 Built: Dec 18 2015 at 20:33:40 br 1G-FD Using br TFTP device from server 1.1.1.1; our IP address is 1.1.1.2 File name 'u-boot.bin'. Upload address: 0x88000000

Have you looked at the warnings on the device info page. This particular device is not recommended for openwrt - the WiFi is barely functional due to the Broadcom chipset.

Hi @ghostinos. There is nothing to do in the quantenna console, since it's only the wireless SoC. If you want to know what's going on, connect to the Broadcom's UART serial port instead.

If you bricked the router just due a bad Openwrt configuration, use the Openwrt recovery procedure. Boot the router pressing some button several times until the power LED blinks very fast. Then ssh to root@192.168.1.1, and make changes or go back to defaults.

hi bro first thanks for reply
for the I have already passed with key rx tx and gr and router goes into recovery mode power light flashes red but I can not connect test with wifislax kali winows 10 with putty but nothing I need connect with cable or uart to do that !! !!!

Set a static IP on your PC (eg. 192.168.1.7), and then connect via ethernet cable to the router with ssh:

ssh root@192.168.1.1

But if you already have access to Openwrt via serial console, you don't need it.

for cable no ip address and with serial don always ca on terminal pour ssh travial avec putty !!!

help me plz :slight_smile:

If you set your PCs IP to 1.1.1.1 statically and connect it to the router. Then turn the router on and ping 1.1.1.2, do you get a response?

I tested 1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2 but nothing

Can you describe exactly how you tested them please?

first thing problem that i have that modem flashes the first time well but after i added flash on forum for activie 5ghz after error flashes modem remains reboot without detect ip address
I test with lan cable 1 address manual 192.168.1.1 without result
after 1.1.1.2 it only gives good network but after i write 1.1.1.1 on navigatour it gives nothing :cry:

Can you follow the recovery instructions on the wiki page for your device?

yes I have already done this with cable and urt usb but without result with cable gives nothing to connect with ip adrress with urt terminal always remains the same message