I am trying to use the image builder to generate a custom build for the Raspberry Pi 4b. I get the following errors when I make it. I have confirmed this error on both a local machine that successfully build the images for the 21.02 series. This error is also reproduced with builds from the image builder. All 22.03 series releases have the same error. I'm guessing it's either an issue with the packaging of libustream-wolfssl or related to the Signature check failure on packages/Packages.sig
I'm not sure if this warrants a bug report or not. I have been reciving the error for over 24 hours now.
Updated list of available packages in /home/aparcar/asu/worker2/cache/22.03.0-rc5/bcm27xx/bcm2711/build_dir/target-aarch64_cortex-a72_musl/root-bcm27xx/../../../../../../../../../../../home/aparcar/asu/worker2/cache/22.03.0-rc5/bcm27xx/bcm2711/dl/imagebuilder
Signature check failed.
Remove wrong Signature file.
* pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency libwolfssl5.4.0.ee39414e for libustream-wolfssl20201210
* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for libustream-wolfssl found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package libustream-wolfssl.
* pkg_hash_check_unresolved: cannot find dependency libwolfssl5.4.0.ee39414e for wpad-basic-wolfssl
* pkg_hash_fetch_best_installation_candidate: Packages for wpad-basic-wolfssl found, but incompatible with the architectures configured
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package wpad-basic-wolfssl.
make: *** [Makefile:169: package_install] Error 255
make: *** [Makefile:124: _call_image] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:242: image] Error 2