[RESOLVED] TP-LINK WR2543ND LEDE First Install Problem

Hello, sorry my poor english (i am brazilian) I do not speak English very well, I'm using google translate to help me.

I tried installing the LEDE for the first time, it was with the original TPLINK firmware, I came here on the site and downloaded the firmware according to the model of my TP-LINK router WR2543ND, line 1031 https://lede-project.org/ toh / views / toh_fwdownload, I chose the https://downloads.lede-project.org/releases/17.01.4/targets/ar71xx/generic/lede-17.01.4-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr2543-v1- squashfs-factory.bin and put it in my router.
Except when coming back from the firmware update it came with the firmware of a D_LINK DIR 100 FV: v1.12 Fri Apr 25 17:04:58 CST 2008
and now I can not go back to the original firmware, it does not accept any firmware that I place, I need your help.

Thank you.

Capturar

IMG_E0190

The linked lede-17.01.4-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr2543-v1-squashfs-factory.bin is definately not a D-Link firmware in disguise, so you're either dealing with browser cache issues from your browser or flashed a wrong firmware (not distributed by LEDE). Clear your browser cache first and try to gain access via ssh (or telnet to your router) - and make sure that you've really connected to the correct device.

Assuming you're really running the D-Link firmware (which would be close to impossible, given that the D-Link DIR-100 is a completely different SOC, even a different arch), you might still have a chance to recover via tftp (if that's available depends on the version of the previously installed OEM firmware, as it was only retrofitted to their firmware's bootloader after they had already EOLed the hardware) - otherwise there might still be an option via serial console.

If you'd ask me, I'd bet that you didn't actually wire up your TP-Link TL-WR2543ND, but somehow reached that DIR-100 via a different way (wrong cable, wlan, IP address conflict, stale browser cache, etc.).

1 Like

That's a generic picture, since nobody uploaded the correct picture yet.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

The problem was actually something with the chrome, I cleared the cache and accessed again entered the LEDE screen.
Now I honestly do not know why this D-LINK screen appeared and I never had or configured a DLINK on my computer ...