Raspberry pi 3

good afternoon. trying unsuccessfully to configure dhcp on this device. but the wifi clients receive an ip address from the router connected to the raspberry pi. tell me how to configure the ip address the client received c specified range

I guess you configured the RPi as a "dumb AP", not a router; in "dumb AP" mode, there is only one network, and you must not have two DHCP servers on the same network.

1 Like

Can you explain a little better? It doesn't seem that your question is very clear?
Points to make clear....
-How many (logical or physical) networks are involved?
-How many DHCP servers do you want? If > 1, are there 2 different physical networks with different logical addresses?
-Are you simply trying to configure the PI to use the existing DHCP server on your router? (DHCP is the default, no re-config needed)
-Are you using the PI as a second "router" AKA double NAT? If so, is a second network adapter being used on the PI to keep the networks physically separated? For example, PI LAN connected to the existing LAN (as if it was a WAN), PI WIFI configured as an AP as a different network (as a new LAN) with the PI is acting as a router or bridge.
-Are you trying to separate or "isolate" certain computers onto a different network?
-Or, seemingly the most likely, just using the PI as an AP? If so, as eduperez made clear, you only want 1 DHCP server, PERIOD. So if the devices are getting an IP from the router's DHCP and they have internet access, you are done.

To clarify, "dumb AP" is normal basic AP because an AP is simply an extension of the physical network and does not offer any services (like DHCP or NAT) or make any changes to the data. They may filter specific things, but that's about it. So if you want the PI to offer DHCP, then you must have it act as a router too.

I connect the raspberry with another router. and all devices which connect over wifi with a raspberry get the ip address from the main router. I have this zuxel/

@GroupMaster made some relevan and specific questions, we cannot help you unless you provide the answers.

Ok, so there are two routers in this equation. So we can infer that we have two network segments and most likely double NAT on the new one you want to make. If the devices on the second network (behind the second router) are getting IP assignments from the first router then the two segments are not isolated and the devices are simply bypassing the second router and directly communicating with the first one. Just a guess.....