Qosify classification

Hello..
I heard about qosify but that it was necessary to make these own settings for it to be functional (port, dscp...) but if the incoming packets are already marked what about? will they be classified? in the right category of queue or qosify still requires tuning.

It depends, qosify allows to specify remarking rules that are only applied to packets that are initially marked CS0. This allows to maintain incoming DSCPs, leaving you with the issue of convincing your ISP to make sure packets sent your direction are marked in a sensible fashion.

BUT, the thing about prioritization to keep in mind is:
For every packet treated preferentially other packet(s) will need to be treated worse than average. For that to be possible the high priority packets need to be a relative small fraction of the total traffic. So IMHO qosify gives you a great tool to implement prioritization even of incoming packets in a convenient and elegant way, but you still should think hard (and confirm empirically) what to up- and what to down-prioritize. I would advise to start with no explicit rules and only add rules if a specific use-case does not work out of the box. The point is flow queueing with sparse-flow-boost as offered by cake, especially in combination with cake's per-internal-IP-isolation goes a long way in making a lot of use-cases simply work without explicit additional prioritization. So the idea is to diligently identify those use-cases that do not work well enough with cake's defaults and only carefully and selectively change their prioritization.

I have an upstream switch that takes remap of picking up all my traffic and it does it very well everything is functional, but with the idea of replacing my isp router with openwrt and following the same diagram of my network I ask the question compared to qosify

I think qosify takes care of remap the dscp and does not take care of already marked packets..that's it??

No that is an option qosify offers, you can decide to either unconditionally set a DSCP based on things like packet size, remote port or IP address OR you can instruct qosify to apply individual rules only if a packet is not marked already.

if an incoming packet is already marked dscp 46 how will it act on this packet??...will it automatically put it in the priority queue or not??

Again that depends. Let's assume the packet triggers one of your rules (be it based on port, or ip-address or whatever) then qosify's eBPF component will check the existing DSCP, decimal 46 in this case and then the remarking rule. If the remarking pattern is e.g. CS1 it will change the 46 to 8, if the remarking pattern is +CS1 it will not remark to 8 as +NN means only mark if the original marking was CS0 (the defaut is all 6 bits being zero).

This is an orthogonal question, in which priority tier a packet ends up in depends on the diffserv mode cake is configured to use. In differsv3 or differsrv4 decimal 46 will be moved into the highest priority tier. In diffserv8 it will end up in the second highest priority tier, and in besteffort there is only one tier for all DSCPs.

So in short, you will need to look at the default configuration and check whether it fits your use-cases.

thank you @moeller0