Problem with LuCi (themes/freifunk-generic)

hi,

I've read here on that problem and I know I just have (probably) to factory reset the router and upload the firmware again but everything worked perfectly, i just upgrade a new image with dnsmasq last update and that error happened, everyhting works except LuCi...

do you have explanation?
thanks

/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:97: Failed to execute template 'sysauth'.
A runtime error occurred: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:97: Failed to execute template 'header'.
A runtime error occurred: /usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:97: Failed to execute template 'themes/freifunk-generic/header'.
A runtime error occurred: [string "/usr/lib/lua/luci/view/themes/freifunk-gene..."]:20: attempt to call field 'node_childs' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	[string "/usr/lib/lua/luci/view/themes/freifunk-gene..."]:20: in main chunk
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:97: in function 'render'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:756: in function 'include'
	[string "/usr/lib/lua/luci/view/header.htm"]:3: in main chunk
stack traceback:
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:97: in function 'render'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:756: in function 'include'
	[string "/usr/lib/lua/luci/view/sysauth.htm"]:1: in main chunk
stack traceback:
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:97: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/template.lua:85>
	(tail call): ?
	(tail call): ?
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:985: in function 'dispatch'
	/usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:479: in function </usr/lib/lua/luci/dispatcher.lua:478>

First comment is that there is no freifunk-generic theme in LuCI.

Possibly the Freifunk-generic theme that is located outside the main OpenWrt & LuCI in the freifunk repo, ( https://github.com/freifunk/openwrt-packages/tree/master/themes/luci-theme-freifunk-generic ) is incompatible with the current master. The theme has been latest updated 2 years ago, and there have been lots of changes in LuCI since then.

You might maybe ask the Freifunk repo maintainers

1 Like

Ok, cause other images were ok. I will see if I checked that theme by error.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.